Old 09-11-2005, 06:29 PM
KStringer

Default White Cloudiness to Tank Water

Thank you so much for all of the information. The article provided is
excellent and I will definately try it. The stuff is so thick I can't
see more than 1 inch into the tank from anywhere so I'll look into
renting a diatom filter if possible. I don't think I can convince the
Mrs. to allow me to purchase a new expensive toy for the tank after
I've already spent a small fortune on it :-)
If I can't do that, I'll try the 5 day blackout.

Thanks again, I really appreciate the suggestions as I've been
completely frustrated with this problem.

Best Regards,
Kevin