Old 28-01-2003, 09:35 PM
Rod

Default Rod's Garden

"K" wrote in message

"Rod" wrote in message
: Can anybody using IE6 please tell me if the two older photo pages on my
site
: are loading correctly? I've just upgraded the desktop machine to Win XP
and
: IE6 and it looks as if those 2 pages that were OK in IE5 don't work in
IE6.
: Either that or there's some setting I can't find on my machine here.
: They are the ones called 'A few Photos' and 'More Photos'
:
: http://website.lineone.net/~rodcraddock/index.html
:
: Thanks
:
: Rod
:
Loaded perfectly and very quickly for me. (I have broadband). Lovely
photos.

Thanks for that K, looks like I've done something silly with the browser
settings here. Should be easier to sort out than re-writing the pages ;~)))

Rod