Old 28-01-2003, 09:18 PM
Rod

Default Rod's Garden

Can anybody using IE6 please tell me if the two older photo pages on my site
are loading correctly? I've just upgraded the desktop machine to Win XP and
IE6 and it looks as if those 2 pages that were OK in IE5 don't work in IE6.
Either that or there's some setting I can't find on my machine here.
They are the ones called 'A few Photos' and 'More Photos'

Thanks

Rod

Old 28-01-2003, 09:35 PM

"Rod" wrote in message
: Can anybody using IE6 please tell me if the two older photo pages on my
site
: are loading correctly? I've just upgraded the desktop machine to Win XP
and
: IE6 and it looks as if those 2 pages that were OK in IE5 don't work in
IE6.
: Either that or there's some setting I can't find on my machine here.
: They are the ones called 'A few Photos' and 'More Photos'
:
: http://website.lineone.net/~rodcraddock/index.html
:
: Thanks
:
: Rod
:
Loaded perfectly and very quickly for me. (I have broadband). Lovely
photos.

Old 28-01-2003, 09:35 PM
Rod

"K" wrote in message

"Rod" wrote in message
: Can anybody using IE6 please tell me if the two older photo pages on my
site
: are loading correctly? I've just upgraded the desktop machine to Win XP
and
: IE6 and it looks as if those 2 pages that were OK in IE5 don't work in
IE6.
: Either that or there's some setting I can't find on my machine here.
: They are the ones called 'A few Photos' and 'More Photos'
:
: http://website.lineone.net/~rodcraddock/index.html
:
: Thanks
:
: Rod
:
Loaded perfectly and very quickly for me. (I have broadband). Lovely
photos.

Thanks for that K, looks like I've done something silly with the browser
settings here. Should be easier to sort out than re-writing the pages ;~)))

Rod

Old 28-01-2003, 09:43 PM
Martin Sykes

"Rod" wrote in message
Can anybody using IE6 please tell me if the two older photo pages on my

site

They look fine on my machine. IE6, XP. What problems do you see on yours?

Martin

Old 28-01-2003, 11:08 PM
Sue & Bob Hobden

"Rod" wrote in message
Can anybody using IE6 please tell me if the two older photo pages on my

site
are loading correctly? I've just upgraded the desktop machine to Win XP

and
IE6 and it looks as if those 2 pages that were OK in IE5 don't work in

IE6.
Either that or there's some setting I can't find on my machine here.
They are the ones called 'A few Photos' and 'More Photos'

Looked at every page, couldn't see anything missing (is it correct that
there are two photos on the "Greenhouse and walled Garden page?)
Must be you browser setup.
--
Bob

Runnymede fighting for it's existence.

Old 29-01-2003, 12:46 AM
jim

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 21:18:24 -0000, "Rod"
wrote:

Can anybody using IE6 please tell me if the two older photo pages on my site
are loading correctly? I've just upgraded the desktop machine to Win XP and
IE6 and it looks as if those 2 pages that were OK in IE5 don't work in IE6.
Either that or there's some setting I can't find on my machine here.
They are the ones called 'A few Photos' and 'More Photos'

If they are not loading for you then try this:
Select the View menu, go down to Encoding, and select Western European
(windows).

Also remember to get the latest updates ( security patches etc ) from
http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/en/default.asp

Thanks

Rod

regards
jim
Old 29-01-2003, 10:12 PM
Rod

Thanks to all our loyal readers ;-))) and especially to Martin who pointed
me in the right direction for sorting out the syntax.
It should load correctly for everybody now.
I only had one person report the same problem that I was having so it looks
like some installations/builds of IE6 are more forgiving of bad HTML than
others.

Rod

Rod's garden - more photos Rod[_5_] United Kingdom 0 08-06-2011 02:46 PM
Rod's Garden Rod[_5_] United Kingdom 17 18-04-2011 11:16 PM
Rod's Garden Rod United Kingdom 1 27-02-2006 06:20 PM
Rod Mclellan Cymbidium Meristem list Bob Orchids 0 10-11-2003 04:22 AM
Bad Solenoid on riding mower? -- Blown Rod! Teffy Lawns 4 05-07-2003 02:20 PM