Old 11-11-2005, 09:54 PM
Puckdropper

Default Blowing in the Wind

To the tune of "Blowing in the Wind"
How many degrees must the temperature drop
Before the frost gets your plants?
Yes, 'n' how many days must a seed have to grow
Before the cold they'll withstand?
Yes, 'n' how many times will you check on it now
To see if the plant needs anything?
The answer my friend is blowin' in the wind,
The answer is blowin' in the wind.

I'm having trouble getting words to fit the second and third verses...

Puckdropper
--
www.uncreativelabs.net

still enjoy using the old computers. Sometimes we want to see how far a
particular system can go, other times we use a stock system to remind
ourselves of what we once had.