Old 11-11-2005, 09:54 PM
Puckdropper

Default Blowing in the Wind

To the tune of "Blowing in the Wind"
How many degrees must the temperature drop
Before the frost gets your plants?
Yes, 'n' how many days must a seed have to grow
Before the cold they'll withstand?
Yes, 'n' how many times will you check on it now
To see if the plant needs anything?
The answer my friend is blowin' in the wind,
The answer is blowin' in the wind.

I'm having trouble getting words to fit the second and third verses...

Puckdropper
--
www.uncreativelabs.net

still enjoy using the old computers. Sometimes we want to see how far a
particular system can go, other times we use a stock system to remind
ourselves of what we once had.

Old 12-11-2005, 05:01 AM
sherwindu

Here's another twist for your song. It has to do with the opposite problem of how
much cold does an apple tree need to produce blossoms the next year. They do need a certain amount
of chilling to produce fruit. This will vary with the variety of
apple and possible other factors.

Sherwin D.

Old 14-11-2005, 06:14 PM
Penelope Periwinkle

On 11 Nov 2005 21:54:52 GMT, Puckdropper
wrote:

To the tune of "Blowing in the Wind"
How many degrees must the temperature drop
Before the frost gets your plants?
Yes, 'n' how many days must a seed have to grow
Before the cold they'll withstand?
Yes, 'n' how many times will you check on it now
To see if the plant needs anything?
The answer my friend is blowin' in the wind,
The answer is blowin' in the wind.

snort!

Well done!

Penelope