Old 12-11-2005, 10:52 PM
Cheryl Isaak

Default Finally lost my rose last night!

On 11/12/05 12:14 PM, in article , "Jenny"
wrote:

My dianthus, miniature rose and snapdragons finally bought it in last
night's hard frost. They were flowering along merrily until then.

This is pretty bizarre. I'm on a hill near the NH/VT/MA border. I have
never before had flowers alive anywhere near this late before. Usually
they're gone by the second week of October.

--Jenny

I still have an allium and a mum still in bloom! I think one aster is still
going, I have to take a walk to that side of the yard. It has been mild here
in southern NH as well.

Cheryl