Old 13-11-2005, 08:27 AM
Robert

Default Advice sought

"Alan Crocker" wrote in message
: I've lived in my current house for over 5 years, fortunately for me the
: previous owners laid out a very nice garden, for the size. My problem is
: this plant (see - http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/crockers/DSCN0395.JPG).
: When I moved in, it wasn't quite so huge, but now it's starting to
: dominate. Could someone please identify it and supply some
recommendation's.
:
: Thanks
:
: Alan

Exactly as Dave Poole said. Coincidence but yesterday I was taking one out
that I had moved to the allotment because it was too big for it's spot in
the garden. It then got too big on the allotment and took me all day to get
it out... partly though because it was awkward to get at. Cut back the
outside leaves with a Stanley knife to give access to a spade and pick, to
get underneath it