Old 14-11-2005, 03:34 AM
Victor Martinez

Default help identifying bird

ie wrote:
we just moved and I need to do some 'scaping. What would you recommend for
some bushes/shrubs I could plant near windows to attract them. My cats and
I both love them. Just to look at, of course--the cats don't go out, but I
think they should still be able to look ;-)

Hollies produce berries that attract many species of birds and many are
native to Central Texas. Possumhaw hollies for example...
Our cats also get to look at the birds from the safety of their enclosure.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he