Old 14-11-2005, 03:09 PM
Jenny

Default Finally lost my rose last night!

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

I still have an allium and a mum still in bloom! I think one aster is still
going, I have to take a walk to that side of the yard. It has been mild here
in southern NH as well.

Cheryl

Turns out I spoke too soon! Though there was a thick white frost on my
lawn the day I posted the original message, I went out today to find
that the rose, snapdragons, and most of the dianthus are still alive and
have flowers. I did lose some blue salvia I'd forgotten to mention.

The rose is blooming against a rock outcropping which probably holds
heat. The other stuff must just be tougher than nails as it is on an
exposed hillside.
--Jenny

http://www.geocities.com/lottadata4u/ Type 2 Diabetes info
http://www.geocities.com/jenny_the_bean/ Low Carb info