Old 14-11-2005, 02:27 PM
?

Default any one try S/H with neofinetia or brassavola

On 13 Nov 2005 23:03:01 -0800 in .com Jack wrote:
I just bought afew more plants (yeah after the last batch got left
outside by fedex you think I would learn) including neofinetia and
Brassavola cuculata, I am trying to switch my entire collection (yeah
17 plants isn't much, but it is expanding) over to s/h as I'm lazy and
I think that It'll let me expierment more to find the "perfect"
enviroment in my house.

There is this amusing commentary on neofinetia and SH...
http://www.garden-groups.com/post/36...semi_alba.html

But it doesn't sound like you're east of the mississippi and south of the
msaon dixon line...

--
Chris Dukes
Suspicion breeds confidence -- Brazil