Old 15-11-2005, 07:14 PM
Toni

Default TO MUCH SUNLIGHT?????

"bob" wrote in message
oups.com...
My Dends are getting yellow leaves up the entire stalks and other
plants are getting puckering of the leaves. These plants are on the
patio outside and they get afternoon sun from about 1PM to sundown
(South west expoasure) here in SE Florida. I feel this is too much
dirct sunlight. Yes? No?

Many of my Dends get more sun than that and are OK, but they were acclimated
to it long ago.

Were your plants brought in during the storm?
I have many Dends naturalized in trees that were severely stressed by Wilma
and those are indeed showing yellowing in the leaves as well as considerable
leaf drop. Considering that I had to go yard to yard to *look for my trees*
before I could even remove the orchids from the pieces I think they are
doing pretty well g.

--
Toni
South Florida USA