Old 17-11-2005, 02:46 AM
sam2002 sam2002 is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil L
sam2002 wrote:
I found this website the other day whilst looking for some information
on Bosch shredders, and I found it very useful, it was jam-packed with
detailed information about the product that I was looking for. Further
more it had many other tips tricks and revues about gardening products
that have been tried and tested.
Here is the link:

not any more sunshine

I think many of you will find it very interesting and informative.

You've thought that a few times without actually saying that it's your
site...abuse report filed to gardenbanter.

bye!
Aggressive little basterds aren’t you, 1st of all I am VERY dyslexic, do you know what that means? It is rather unfortunate that filth like you are still in the mind set from the playground at school. I would love to meet you small minded parasites face to face and have you say it to my face, and as for the sunshine comment, *giggles* Well like I say we are all brave behind a computer screen aren’t we. Grow the hell up