Old 16-11-2005, 01:18 PM
Registered User

Default Useful info

I found this website the other day whilst looking for some information on Bosch shredders, and I found it very useful, it was jam-packed with detailed information about the product that I was looking for. Further more it had many other tips tricks and revues about gardening products that have been tried and tested.
Here is the link:

http://www.fredshed.co.uk/homepage.htm

I think many of you will find it very interesting and informative.
Old 16-11-2005, 02:24 PM
Ian Keeling

sam2002 wrote:
I found this website the other day whilst looking for some information
on Bosch shredders, and I found it very useful, it was jam-packed with
detailed information about the product that I was looking for. Further
more it had many other tips tricks and revues about gardening products
that have been tried and tested.
Here is the link:

http://www.fredshed.co.uk/homepage.htm

I think many of you will find it very interesting and informative.

I love the idea of a "revue" about gardening products! I'll definitely
go if it comes to the West End!
Old 16-11-2005, 05:11 PM
Mike Lyle

Ian Keeling wrote:
sam2002 wrote:

[...]
looking for. Further more it had many other tips tricks and revues
about gardening products that have been tried and tested.

[...]

I love the idea of a "revue" about gardening products! I'll

definitely
go if it comes to the West End!

It'd make a nice double bill with Salad Days.

--
Mike.

Old 16-11-2005, 07:55 PM
Phil L

sam2002 wrote:
I found this website the other day whilst looking for some information
on Bosch shredders, and I found it very useful, it was jam-packed with
detailed information about the product that I was looking for. Further
more it had many other tips tricks and revues about gardening products
that have been tried and tested.
Here is the link:

not any more sunshine

I think many of you will find it very interesting and informative.

You've thought that a few times without actually saying that it's your
site...abuse report filed to gardenbanter.

bye!

Old 17-11-2005, 02:46 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil L
sam2002 wrote:
I found this website the other day whilst looking for some information
on Bosch shredders, and I found it very useful, it was jam-packed with
detailed information about the product that I was looking for. Further
more it had many other tips tricks and revues about gardening products
that have been tried and tested.
Here is the link:

not any more sunshine

I think many of you will find it very interesting and informative.

You've thought that a few times without actually saying that it's your
site...abuse report filed to gardenbanter.

bye!
Aggressive little basterds aren’t you, 1st of all I am VERY dyslexic, do you know what that means? It is rather unfortunate that filth like you are still in the mind set from the playground at school. I would love to meet you small minded parasites face to face and have you say it to my face, and as for the sunshine comment, *giggles* Well like I say we are all brave behind a computer screen aren’t we. Grow the hell up

[IBC] Probably useful site Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 11-02-2004 11:44 PM
Useful sites Zizz United Kingdom 0 06-11-2003 10:22 PM
Useful Site Rosalind Longwill sci.agriculture 0 25-06-2003 09:20 PM
Is something like this useful? animaux Texas 9 05-04-2003 11:11 AM
Useful Info - Cheap Peat Pots in ASDA Sarah Dale United Kingdom 0 19-02-2003 06:50 PM