Old 31-01-2003, 08:45 PM
Annabel

Default Primroses are here!

"sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
in article , cormaic at
wrote on 31/1/03 1:07 pm:

'Twas Thu, 30 Jan 2003 18:58:09 +0000, when sacha
enriched all our lives with

these
worthy thoughts:

Wild in the hedgerows, really?!

No - the wild 'native' primroses (purple/violet) are still
hibernating, but the ones I raised specifically for winter pots and
tubs (white, pink and yellow) are in full bloom.

Cheat! Those lovely fat primulas are well out here too but you knew

darn
well I was talking about the 'real' thing! ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Mine were purchased as vulgaris many moons ago and the offspring (with
no other primulas in the vicinity ) though somewhat bedraggled, have
nevertheless been in flower for some weeks.

Art