Old 17-11-2005, 02:27 AM posted to aus.gardens
Hope

Default what's wrong with my tomatoes?

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 22:27:05 +1100, Chookie
wrote:

In article ,
gardenlen wrote:

could be sunburn has the fruit got enough canopy of leaves to protect
them from the direct sun?

Looks like sunburn to me too, though a good infestation of fruit fly maggots
can produce the same colour. The fruit also hasn't filled out properly, so
the plant might be a bit short on water.

Thanks Len and Chookie-

I'm going to go with sunburn for now as I haven't seen any fruit fly
and the fruit is maggot free, just all grey and zombie looking like in
the photo.

What do you mean that the frut hasn't filled out properly Chookie?

Hope