Old 17-11-2005, 02:03 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
?

Default New program: Orchidwiz

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 08:09:45 GMT in tennis maynard wrote:
wendy7 wrote:
Thanks Bill, wondering if anyone else has purchased this. Going to
research it now.

Not me. Not available in Mac format.

Not me either. Not available for Linux.

And to be honest, I'm more interested in the collection of information
that comes with the app than the actual app.

A quick skim of the product information indicates that it has atleast
the following information.

1) Information on genus, species, etc, where the pieces are essentially
in the public domain, but the collection is not.
2) Information from RHS, AHS, wildcatt concerning genealogy and awards.
3) Statistical analysis of the above with what may be a questionable
interpretation.

What does the product contain that I'm missing?
What are more direct routes for obtaining #1 and #2?

--
Chris Dukes
Suspicion breeds confidence -- Brazil