Old 18-11-2005, 05:35 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
keith ;-\)

Default New program: Orchidwiz

"K Barrett" wrote in message
Bill wrote:
Hi all, I recently picked up the news of a new program on another
orchid chat group. Orchidwiz. Forgive me if you've known about it for a
long time-- but if you haven't, check it out: http://www.orchidwiz.com
I bought one & it is fabulous !!! Good Growing, Bill

I bought it too. I'm going to test it at Monday's judging so I can see
how it works under real working conditions. I have no connection with
OrchidWiz. I can only imagine that this must be what driving a Ferrarri
is like. Wow!! But I'm gushing...

Again, I must reiterate that I have nothing whatsoever to do with this
product. But so far I like it. I'll let you know on Tuesday about any
difficulties I have with it on Monday.

K Barrett

Looks a very good bit of software but I think very expensive at $175,at the
end of the day I bet it doesn't take more effort to make than a computer
game as most of the info is obtainable.But you can get a pc game for upto
$50,I would be surprised if above this.And personally I find having to pay
for updates a rip off when you have paid all that for the software in the
first place.
Keith