Old 01-02-2003, 08:58 PM
JimM

Default Recommended Secateurs ?

This months Garden Answers has a full test of secateurs in all price ranges,
but Felco seem to be among the best out there. I got my No2s from this
company www.frostproof.com they are based in the states but even with
shipping they were still the cheapest I could find (typical of rip off
Britain).

HTH

Jim

"Tim" wrote in message
.. .

Hi folks

Can anyone recommend some decent secateur makes ?
I've found several sites selling "Felco" Secateurs, but wondered if they

are
any good ?
I have previously bought cheapo-ones, but they are, quite frankly,

rubbish,
so I have decided to invest in some good reliable ones.

Can anyone advise on a sensible price too ?
The prices vary a lot, but www.ukoutdoorstore.co.uk seem to be the

cheapest
I've found.

Thanks in advance