Old 19-11-2005, 08:42 PM posted to rec.ponds
~ jan jjspond

Default Poison ivy update

If tough guys of poison ivy keeps on coming back, you have to re-apply
round up 3-4 times over the summer. Have anyone used Ortho Poison Ivy
Killer or Brush-B-Gone?

What does this have to do with ponds? Roundup won't work under water
and the other plant killers will kill everything else in the water
before they kill poison ivy.

Since most of us have our ponds in the yard, weeds do grow around them that
we wish to remove. Therefore, that's what it has to do with ponds. ;-)
~ jan

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a