Old 20-11-2005, 06:09 PM posted to sci.bio.botany
tor

Default a very low light house plant?

Hi ya'll,

I live in dreary Olympia Washington - I love it here truely - but boy
is it dark. Does anyone have any advise on plants that can actually
exists on interior lighting?

For example: I would love a plant near my windowless kitchen sink, it
would receive light from a 40 watt incandecent bulb at 15 inches, as
that is the light. I tried putting in a low powered grow light, but it
was quite unpleasant to work under.

Is there a resource for low light house plants that can handle a dry
apartment? (I water, but it is not humid)

Looking to be schooled....

Tor Clausen