Old 20-11-2005, 11:20 PM
amoffski amoffski is offline
Registered User

Talking

our plots are run buy forgetfull landlords who let plots to people who arent even council rate payers knowingly .also they seem to take a lot of interest in what sags mouthpiece judy wilkinson has to say yet she not only is a private plot holder but does not speak for every plot holder in glasgow and isnt even interested in what opinions we have .the council is more in terested in ploughing money into awareness this and awareness that but what about our plots wee need a money infusion too :the council and others started a group calles glasgow allottment fourum a couple of years ago but havent even resolved the issues at the first meetings {this was originally called glasgow allottment network after a lot of groundwork and talking to most of the allottment reps it got highjacked by sags who where in cahoots with the council heid honcos.