Old 21-11-2005, 11:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
michael adams

Default Has anyone looked after a hedghog?

"Ann Heanes" wrote in message

GlacierHi we have taken in a hedgehog for the winter, he/she was wandering
round the garden in the frost (at night) & hubby brought it in to weigh

it.
It is quite small (365 gms) so we realised that it wouldn't make it on its
own. We have two cats so food is not a problem. We have got it in a box

with
a small box inside for it to hide in. Any advice will be gratefully
received.
Regards Grannie Annie.

This is a link to a hedgehog hibernation factsheet\web page

http://tinyurl.com/d4v4h

full version -

http://www.sttiggywinkles.org.uk/Dis...t_Tiggywinkles
/Costs/Fact_Sheets/Hedgehog_Hibernation/body_hedgehog_hibernation.html

from sttiggywinkles a well repected organisation, which should tell
you all you need to know.

michael adams

Ann Heanes
Finance Office