Old 02-02-2003, 05:29 PM
Sue & Bob Hobden

Default Recommended Secateurs ?

"Tim" wrote in message
Can anyone recommend some decent secateur makes ?
I've found several sites selling "Felco" Secateurs, but wondered if they

are
any good ?
I have previously bought cheapo-ones, but they are, quite frankly,

rubbish,
so I have decided to invest in some good reliable ones.

Felco are about as good as it gets, made to last a lifetime with spares
available too (like new blades). As used by all at RHS Wisley etc.... ***

I found mine cheaper down in a GC in Cornwall than here in the SE. Shop
around.

*** funny story... Talking to a friend who works at Wisley he told me one of
the Korean students sharpened her Felco's with a saw file after sitting in
on a saw sharpening lecture! New blades please!
--
Bob

Runnymede fighting for it's existence.