Old 24-11-2005, 07:46 AM posted to aus.gardens
Hope

Default what's wrong with my tomatoes?

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 11:54:39 +1100, Chookie
wrote:

In article ,
Hope wrote:

What do you mean that the frut hasn't filled out properly Chookie?

The fruit is misshapen. Generally, tomatoes fill out evenly all round -- they
start with the basic tomato shape and get bigger.

ah no it's the variety, I'm going blank on what it is but I *think*
Rouge de Marmande (googling rouge de marmande came up with mostly
pictures from a French breastmilk bank, which was eerily ironic).
Anyway it's meant to be shaped like that, I've grown these before and
while they're weird looking they're delicious.

Sorry I should have mentioned the variety in the OP.

Hope