Old 25-11-2005, 12:19 AM posted to sci.bio.botany
Kye

Default a very low light house plant?

Humidity can be appropriatly adjusted by addition of a water tray or one of
those funky mist bowls (that also look really good) The temperature is not
that big a problem ( I assume that the measurement that you have provided is
in farenheit, not celsius) as many of the orchids can handle that sort of
range.

Kye.

"tor" wrote in message
oups.com...
Kye,

Hmmm, that humidity is a problem, as this is one dry apartment, and I
am not a diligent squirter/mister. I also keep the apartment somewhat
cool (62-68) and that seems to be a bit cool for all but moth orchids.