Old 03-02-2003, 08:15 PM
Chris French and Helen Johnson

Default Recommended Secateurs ?

In message , Derek Turner
writes
On Sat, 1 Feb 2003 20:58:44 -0000, "JimM"
wrote:

I got my No2s from this
company www.frostproof.com they are based in the states but even with
shipping they were still the cheapest I could find (typical of rip off

Hmmm..... USD$55 including (surface, and therefore slow) shipping plus
a possible tax liability at this end. As compared with £26.95 at
www.outdoorstore.co.uk including v.a.t. and 1st class recorded
delivery. I just ordered from the latter!

Very sensible, it's good to see they are available in the uk at more
sensible prices. - though they seem extra reduced for January.

However when I bought some Fleco no. 2 a few years ago, no where in the
UK seemed to sell them for much less than the RRP of about GBP 38,
Frostproof worked out at around GBP 25-28 IIRC including tax etc.
--
Chris French and Helen Johnson, Leeds
urg Suppliers and References FAQ: