Old 03-02-2003, 01:51 AM
Trevor Rimmer

Default groun force cocrete slabs

The message
from cormaic contains these words:

'Twas Wed, 29 Jan 2003 20:23:59 GMT, when Trevor Rimmer
enriched all our lives with these worthy
thoughts:

I have seen fairly similar imitation wooden slabs in the B&Q Warehouse
in Stockport.
Did I see Tony aright - preferring wooden decking to slabs...

You're cracking up, TrevR - I prefer genuine railway sleepers
to pretend concrete copies, and I prefer genuine log edgings to
imitations, but I still despise decking - nasty, slippery, 'orrible
stuff!

Good - the world shifts on the same axis. I can sleep easier. Regards to
the boss.
BTW - found your site useful when I put up my decking - sloping garden,
not bright enough to put up walls, etc.

Regards

TrevR

--
cormaic URG faqs/webring - www.tmac.clara.co.uk/urgring/
Culcheth Garden - www.tmac.clara.co.uk/garden/

cormaic CAN BE FOUND AT borlochshall.co.uk