Old 27-11-2005, 05:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Padger

Default Delurk

Thanks Bob for checking 'Bugle' out. Yes I believe it was Halliford area but
have not been over that way for some years now. Always a shame when
nurseries fall by the wayside.
BTW I still have my hydrangea plants that I got from Pete the Gardener at
the last meet at Kew which I attended. They're still going strong
"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"capstan" wrote...after "JennyC" wrote after "Sacha" wrote after

"JennyC
wrote in reply to "Bob Hobden"
All we need now is "Pete the Gardener" to turn up again. :-)
Bob

yes!!
Anyone hear from him at all?
Jenny

Not for ages but ISTR that when he posted last he'd been ill? Or am I
misremembering?
Sacha

I have found a Pete the Gardener posting in a couple of other forums

with
his
old tagline "A room without books is like a body without a soul"

I'll see if I can contact him and report back :~)
Jenny

And who was it who used to post from an Oxford or maybe Cambridge
University dep't ? Don't remember seeing him/her for some time now.
capstan.

Yes, that's Nick Maclaren and he's still around.
Anton (from Essex) isn't though, and he was a tree expert.

--
Regards
Bob