Old 27-11-2005, 09:35 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Buck B. Nekkid

Default Japanese Beetles - Help

FarmersDaughter wrote in
:

If anyone is having problems with Japanese Beetles, please PM me and
can give you tips on their control. I have had a lot of experience wit
the buggers from childhood up until now. I was raised on a farm and w
also had a nursery and u-pick. Worst thing-it is an introduce
species!

Fall is going to be the time for preventative measures to diminish the
so the grubs won't hatch out and get you come next summer. Actually,
it's impossible to completely rid ourselves of them, but you can cu
the amount down to a manageable amount. Don't use the TRAPS! The
attract every beetle from miles around into your yard.

Good Luck

--
FarmersDaughte

-
FarmersDaughter's Profile: http://www.homeplot.com/member.php?userid=4
View this thread: http://www.homeplot.com/showthread.php?t=5604

I'd love some tips, as I'm looking for better methods than last year's.
They usually go mostly for my Catawba Crape Myrtles and Wisteria.

-Matt