Old 28-11-2005, 04:37 AM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

GA Pinhead How else do you test the fence to see if it is on?

John!

Steve wrote:
simy1 wrote:

Go whole hog. As Pinhead says, electric fence and pee........

In the future, I would like both of you to refrain from mentioning pee
and electric fences in the same sentence or even the same post!

;-)

now i wonder why u dont want both those words mentioned in the same post lolol.
my hubby told me that one time his dad called the boys in out of the cattle field his older brother forgot that they had turned the fencer back on for a bit and he ended up running right into it. that was an enlightening situation from what his brother told me lmaooooo.
sockiescat.