Old 05-02-2003, 01:59 AM
Robert Bacon

Default Weedol

What about Horse Tail (or Marestail)? Do you tink that this treatment would
work for this? I am fast coming aroun to the idea that I should just ignore
it, because last year I was having difficulty sleeping while I worried about
it. Not every night , you understand, some nights I worried about slugs.
Kathy

"Alan Gould"

Hoe them, hoe them and hoe them again.

Nettles are tough but shallow rooted and fairly easily ripped up. If you

Brambles are a bit more troublesome.

plants are going to return for further attention
(Snip snip)

removed two or three times. If hoeing is done regularly it will also
deal with newly established weeds, which will inevitably arrive however
well initial clearance is done.
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.