Old 29-11-2005, 06:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default 'Seven Sisters' rose

Can't remember if I've asked this before but can anyone help me identify
this? It's in full bloom very late in the year down here, is a small
flowered double rose, mid pink, rather the size of Cecile Bruner, very
healthy foliage in our SW climate and rambler type I would guess. An old
lady we know badly wants one but knows it only by that name and says she's
known it from her girlhood (she's 88) I suppose I could pluck up my courage
and knock on the door of the house that has it tumbling over the
wall.....but we'd still like to know what its proper name is!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk