Old 30-11-2005, 03:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle

Default Hydroponic growing

dops wrote:

-----
results, please visit
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/showth...hreadid=109474

-----
Question: Have you used hydroponics in your garden?

- Yes
- No

-----

Just out of curiosity has anyone tried using hydroponic systems in
their
growing?

I will declare that I work for a hydroponics shop but I'm only

trying
to do research not sell/spam to you all.

Interesting: I'd like to see it, but I don't use GardenBanter. If
you'd like to reach a wider audience, you can post to
uk.rec.gardening at Google Groups, or through a newsreader if you use
one.

--
Mike.