View Poll Results: Have you used hydroponics in your garden?
Yes 1 25.00%
No 3 75.00%
Voters: 4. This poll is closed

Old 30-11-2005, 12:55 PM
Registered User

Red face Hydroponic growing

Just out of curiosity has anyone tried using hydroponic systems in their growing?

I will declare that I work for a hydroponics shop but I'm only trying to do research not sell/spam to you all.
Old 30-11-2005, 03:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle

Default Hydroponic growing

dops wrote:

-----
results, please visit
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/showth...hreadid=109474

-----
Question: Have you used hydroponics in your garden?

- Yes
- No

-----

Just out of curiosity has anyone tried using hydroponic systems in
their
growing?

I will declare that I work for a hydroponics shop but I'm only

trying
to do research not sell/spam to you all.

Interesting: I'd like to see it, but I don't use GardenBanter. If
you'd like to reach a wider audience, you can post to
uk.rec.gardening at Google Groups, or through a newsreader if you use
one.

--
Mike.

Old 30-11-2005, 07:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Phil L

dops wrote:
results, please visit
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/showth...hreadid=109474
Question: Have you used hydroponics in your garden?

- Yes
- No

Just out of curiosity has anyone tried using hydroponic systems in
their
growing?

I will declare that I work for a hydroponics shop but I'm only trying
to do research not sell/spam to you all.

I don't use gardenbanter as this is a newsgroup and not a website, you will
find that 90% of the regulars here don't use gardenbanter either as it's a
pain in the arse, not to use but for the regular posting people here (in
uk.rec.gardening) especially when floods of people use GB to ask one
question then don't go back for weeks and then reply, newsgroups don't work
well that way, the messages get displayed all wrong, also there is no flow
of conversation with GB, if you have outlook exporess open it, create a news
account and subscribe to uk.rec.gardening, you'll get more results for your
research.