Old 30-11-2005, 02:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Squirrels again. What is this?

The message
from John contains these words:

/snip/

Should I suspect a breach of trust
I take two Green Fairies (conjured up by my own masculine hand) across
to the local Head Druid and after we have shared a bottle I get her to
put a curse on the offender. Works a treat for both of us. (Myself and
the Head Druid) I don't know about the recipient of the curse. I
always stay the night because it is an absolute pain in the piles
getting a coracle across the minch in the dark when yer under the
influence. Too many Navy and Coastguard boats about.

/snip/

May I have a pint of what he's got, please, Landlord?

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/