Old 30-11-2005, 04:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Squirrels again. What is this?

On 30/11/05 14:15, in article
, "Jaques d'Alltrades"
wrote:

The message
from John contains these words:

/snip/

Should I suspect a breach of trust
I take two Green Fairies (conjured up by my own masculine hand) across
to the local Head Druid and after we have shared a bottle I get her to
put a curse on the offender. Works a treat for both of us. (Myself and
the Head Druid) I don't know about the recipient of the curse. I
always stay the night because it is an absolute pain in the piles
getting a coracle across the minch in the dark when yer under the
influence. Too many Navy and Coastguard boats about.

/snip/

May I have a pint of what he's got, please, Landlord?

To go with the ciggie?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk