Old 05-02-2003, 08:15 PM
Judith Lea

Default birds

In article , Sue & Bob
Hobden writes
Judith, you don't say which type of bird is roosting there,

I can't tell one bird from another, they are small, sort of bird size.

Please don't remove the nest until it's no longer needed, possibly April!

No, I won't move the nest at the moment. However, if I do move it in the
Spring, what will the returning occupants do?

I actually think you're quite lucky, what's a few Pansies? :-)

Thank you, you are quite right. Thanks to all who offered advice - now,
do I need to leave out any food for them as the ground is fairly well
frozen and worms will be scarce.
--
Judith Lea