Old 06-02-2003, 09:52 AM
c.mcculloch

Default Cat Grass!

Could be for people who keey cats in flats or houses without gardens? Or
maybe it is just that some wholesale nursery has a very good sales
department!
Colin
"Andy" wrote in message
I was wandering 'round the local Homebase the other
day, grumbling about the price of Lupins - nearly three
quid - so I wandered over to the seeds and what did I
find? Cat grass, that's what. The packet displayed
a picture of a bowl with grass growing in it, along with a
smug looking cat and the blurb 'Special indoor grass for
your cat.' or some such nonsense. What is going on here?

I know it's tempting, but let's not just cover the same old
ground here, eh.

Andy

http://www.mycathatesyou.com/catindex.htm