Old 02-12-2005, 04:33 PM posted to rec.gardens
Doug Kanter

Default Seed spreader

"Mel M Kelly" wrote in message
I can't help you on that, sorry, but I would lke know where you can get
a pull behind spreader that don't have one of those cheap plastic gear
boxes. I have found them priced from $45 to $250 and all have a plastic
gear box. I have gone through 3 and end up junking them.

Farm supply, maybe? You know: You're driving down the road and you notice
what looks like a car dealer, except all the vehicles are the size of your
house. Maybe one of those would have a source for something scaled for home
use.