Old 03-12-2005, 02:15 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
NetMax

Default Plant Mail Order in Canada?

"P&L" wrote in message
Does anyone have a Canadian source for freshwater aquarium plants
other than the LFS? Is there a mail order or online operation? Paying
the border fees for plants from the US is just nuts.

Please email back and I'll post the results.

Thanks,

Phil
Ottawa

Actually Ottawa is a good place for plants, between the Big Als in the
east end (Orleans) and the west end (Terry Fox), and the 3 SuperPets
(Kanata, Barrhaven and refurbished Merivale). Between them, for plants,
I'd definitely try the Barrhaven SuperPet. They also cater more to
exotic plant-tank critters. I saw two types of shrimp filter-feeders
there last week, and they almost always have nerita and MTS. I wasn't
really looking at plants that day, but they typically have a varied
selection, even Riccia sometimes.
--
www.NetMax.tk