Old 03-12-2005, 11:41 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jacko

Default yellow leaves

Jacko wrote:
tracey wrote:
pine needles.. thanks for the great tip, i will do that. and try the
azalea mix, thanks for ur great advice.

and I have a valencia and a navel growing as well.. still little..
only a few years old, but they both have lovely green leaves! mind..
the valencia, is not doing as well as the navel! they both are within
a backyard range of each other, funny how two can do well with nice
green leaves, and one (the grapefruit) can do so much worse, all
within the space of a backyard! anyway.. grapefruit are gorgeous,.
mmmmmmmmm.. i cant wait!

mandarin.. hmmm.. I'll have to think about that one!

thansk again

tracey

These wont be any good untill you can stop the soil going alkaline. The
problem being food uptake which cannot happen if soil is acid. (acid for
Azealias) Better to put it in a small mound of mountain soil or such, (a
tub?) Azealias come from mountain country and need constant running acid
water. Try tea dregs/leaves at regular intervals .It works for me. PS
position face south away from midday sun and keep cool too, helps.

Er that should read if soil is alkaline