Old 03-12-2005, 11:59 PM posted to austin.gardening
Jim

Default Public school irriigation

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" wrote in message
In article et,
"Jim" wrote:

Live in Wimberley. Just wondering why they were watering the grass on

the
high school football field in December. Kinda in a drought period here,
seen similar weather reports about lack of rain/burn ban in Austin area.
They don't have winter type grass on the field here.

How about the Austin folks, seen similar?

Anyone know why?

Sprinkler systems are automated.

I've seen the grass at work being watered when it's raining. ;-)
--
Om.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch." -Jack

Nicholson

That would be a good excuse if it was the federal government. Oops, it
is....
--
Jonny