Old 04-12-2005, 07:59 AM posted to rec.gardens
T. M.

Default Lime Bush

wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to find out some information about lime bushes. I
have
one growing in my backyard, along with two orange trees, 1
lemon
tree, 2 apples, 1 peach, 2 plums and others. All the trees
produce
each year, but the lime bush doesn't do anything. No flowers,
just
a whole lot of thrones. It's about 4 years old now and about 8
feet
high. It's a monster bush, just doesn't produce anything. It
was
given to me as a gift and I don't know any details about it
(like
the specific type). What am I doing wrong? Does it need another
lime tree next to it to mate with =) I'm up in Northern CA. It
does
get cold up here, and I've also noticed that cold tempertures
don't
affect it that much like it does my other citrus trees. I'm in
the
between a lot of almond orchards so we have lots of bee's
around
here thanks to the farmers. So that it's a problem.

Any help would be great I've been searching the internet
just
can't find that much info on limes.

Thanks,

- Rudy.

Do you have enough kings and queens to sit in those thrones?
Bee's are always a problem.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5