Old 04-12-2005, 05:37 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Mick Fournier

Default Aussie Gold Orchid Mix ?

Pam,

I am giving Aussie a second chance. I have added to the Aussie bag mix more
of the diatomic rock and Aliflor. I am thinking that for Florida this might
be the better mix especially for my Phals.

Mick

=========================

"profpam" wrote in message
k.net...
I have used a similar Aussie product and would highly recommend using less
bark and filler and more orchid rock in the mix as it tends to spare on the
break-down and the need to constantly repot.

. . . Pam
Everything Orchid Management System
http://home.earthlink.net/~profpam/page3.html
I would recommend thoroughly investigating Agel before labeling it.
I'll be home tending to my Orchids (and my remaining garden) full time
next year thanks to Agel.

Peace.
J.D.