Old 05-12-2005, 02:47 PM posted to rec.gardens
Lar

Default Herbal Cockroach Repellent?

In article ,
says...
What is this in answer to? I can't find the original post.

you are answering to a spam message..the OP is selling this product. You
will see it posted in various ways "getting the name out"

In any case: The best way to get rid of roaches has long been
known - it's just simple boric acid. Can be bought in any drug
store. Shake powder under drawer linings, along baseboards,
at points of entry like where wires come into the house.

The best way to rid a home of roaches is definitely not by sprinkling
boric acid around, it is only the cheapest (some may determine cheap as
best I guess). Boric acid sprinkled about will be the most toxic
insecticide you can use for roaches...if you applied it enough to easily
see it, it is way too much and being a strong repellent they have
probably have just moved out of sight rather than being eliminated.

--
Lar

Oh, if only Noah would of been a bit more wise,
he surely would of swatted those two flies.

to email....get rid of the BUGS