Old 07-12-2005, 01:02 AM posted to rec.gardens
Cereus-validus-...........

Default Epsom salts

If you want to be strictly "organic", then you shouldn't use Epsom salts
(magnesium sulphate) because it has absolutely no carbon compounds in it.

By definition, no fertilizers are "organic" because none of the vital
elements for plant growth are carbon.

Therefore, being strictly "organic" is a farce.

"Chuckie" wrote in message
oups.com...

Cereus-validus-........... wrote:
If you were smart, you would be using actual water soluble chemical
fertilizer like Miracle-gro instead.

I am actually trying to get away from commercial products, such as
miracle grow.
I have used miracle grow but my compost tea works just as well or
better.
And anything else to help me have a better yield I'll try as long as it
is organic.
Chuckie in the frozen north zone 5