Old 07-12-2005, 09:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Pomegranite

On 7/12/05 2:59, in article ,
"Rusty Hinge 2" wrote:

The message k
from Sacha contains these words:

On 6/12/05 16:55, in article
,
"Rusty Hinge 2" wrote:

The message
from Steve Newport contains these words:

All this talk of Superfoods and anti-oxidants.

How easy are pomegranites to grow in the UK?

I planted a seed tray full and about half came up and have survived to
date - including one in a small pot which I left outside by accident,
and it survived -4°C

Did it fruit. ;-)))

Do they normally fruit in nine months from seed?

Sorry, that was my pathetic attempt at humour. People always ask that sort
of question and I was thinking of this poor, struggling little plant.....
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk