Old 10-12-2005, 03:14 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Leloo

Default Plants die toooo fast

My fish last longer than my plants. Come on, i managed to replace all of my
plants (not that many, because they all die so fast) five times before a
single Neon died. I put in plant food refularly, give them about 12 hours of
light a day, and put in fertilizer tablets every month. Cant see what is
wrong, ive tried several fish stores, but the plants end up the same - dead.
I have an Angelfish and a few neons (now 4) in the thank, and they dont seem
to be eathing the plants or anything like that.

I think my green thumb washed off when i was puting the plants in the
water...