Old 10-12-2005, 06:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Maclaren

Default NutriMate

In article ,
Sue wrote:

"Rusty Hinge 2" wrote
The message
from Andy Hardie contains these
words:
I am involved with a company called NutriMate Ltd and wondered if
anyone has heard of it in the retail gardening world and indeed if
anyone has been using it? snip

Oh yes, isn't it that machine which delivers a drink which is not
completely dissimilar to tea? Part of the Sirius Cybernetics Empire,
IIRC.

I think the SCE were testing the prototype at the offices where I used to
work. If you weren't careful whom you stood behind in the queue for drinks,
then your tea tasted almost but not quite entirely dissimilar to hot
chocolate.

We once had a machine that dispensed 'tea', 'coffee', 'chocolate'
and Bovril. If you requested 'milk' or sugar with Bovril, it
ignored the request. However, if you did that with 'chocolate',
it suppressed the request but did not cancel it. Someone found
this out, and selected 'chocolate' with 'milk' and sugar, followed
by Bovril.

He failed to find anyone prepared to taste the result, so we shall
remain forever in ignorance as to the flavour of the result.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.