Old 09-12-2005, 11:37 AM
Registered User

Smile NutriMate

Hi
I am involved with a company called NutriMate Ltd and wondered if anyone has heard of it in the retail gardening world and indeed if anyone has been using it? What a great site this is for research. Professionally we have just had terrific results and testimonials on roses at St Annes park in Dublin, home to 10 acres of nationally renown rose trials. Anyone heard of it??
Old 09-12-2005, 04:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Phil L

Default NutriMate

Andy Hardie wrote:
Hi
I am involved with a company called NutriMate Ltd and wondered if
anyone has heard of it in the retail gardening world and indeed if

I've heard of it but never used it.

anyone has been using it? What a great site this is for research.

It's not a website it's a newsgroup, gardenbanter merely rips off our posts
and presents them as it's own, when in fact it is nothing more than a
'window' to the real group, which is called uk.rec.gardening and is accessed
through a newsreader like outlook express or at a push, google groups:
http://groups.google.co.uk/

Professionally we have just had terrific results and testimonials on
roses at St Annes park in Dublin, home to 10 acres of nationally
renown rose trials. Anyone heard of it??

'fraid not, but it looks quite stunning from these snaps:
http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=...earch +Images

Old 09-12-2005, 05:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

The message
from Andy Hardie contains these words:

I am involved with a company called NutriMate Ltd and wondered if
anyone has heard of it in the retail gardening world and indeed if
anyone has been using it? What a great site this is for research.
Professionally we have just had terrific results and testimonials on
roses at St Annes park in Dublin, home to 10 acres of nationally renown
rose trials. Anyone heard of it??

Oh yes, isn't it that machine which delivers a drink which is not
completely dissimilar to tea? Part of the Sirius Cybernetics Empire,
IIRC.

Share and Enjoy!

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 10-12-2005, 03:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue

"Rusty Hinge 2" wrote
The message
from Andy Hardie contains these
words:
I am involved with a company called NutriMate Ltd and wondered if
anyone has heard of it in the retail gardening world and indeed if
anyone has been using it? snip

Oh yes, isn't it that machine which delivers a drink which is not
completely dissimilar to tea? Part of the Sirius Cybernetics Empire,
IIRC.

I think the SCE were testing the prototype at the offices where I used to
work. If you weren't careful whom you stood behind in the queue for drinks,
then your tea tasted almost but not quite entirely dissimilar to hot
chocolate.

--
Sue

Old 10-12-2005, 06:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
Sue wrote:

"Rusty Hinge 2" wrote
The message
from Andy Hardie contains these
words:
I am involved with a company called NutriMate Ltd and wondered if
anyone has heard of it in the retail gardening world and indeed if
anyone has been using it? snip

Oh yes, isn't it that machine which delivers a drink which is not
completely dissimilar to tea? Part of the Sirius Cybernetics Empire,
IIRC.

I think the SCE were testing the prototype at the offices where I used to
work. If you weren't careful whom you stood behind in the queue for drinks,
then your tea tasted almost but not quite entirely dissimilar to hot
chocolate.

We once had a machine that dispensed 'tea', 'coffee', 'chocolate'
and Bovril. If you requested 'milk' or sugar with Bovril, it
ignored the request. However, if you did that with 'chocolate',
it suppressed the request but did not cancel it. Someone found
this out, and selected 'chocolate' with 'milk' and sugar, followed
by Bovril.

He failed to find anyone prepared to taste the result, so we shall
remain forever in ignorance as to the flavour of the result.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.